Google Toolbar Blocks Popups
Table of contents for Google Applications
- Google Notebook – Collect and Organize Information
- Optimize Your Google Adsense Earnings With This Free Tool
- Stay On Top Of Google
- Google’s New Web Browser – Google Chrome
- Google Toolbar Blocks Popups
- Google Flags Entire Internet as “Malware”
- Have You Built Your Google Profile Yet?
- Google As a Social Network?
Once installed, the Google Toolbar is an extremely effective tool for stopping and virtually eliminating all pop-ups. The toolbar even includes a counter so you are aware at all times just how many pop-ups were blocked from your system.
In addition to the pop-up blocker included with the Google Toolbar, there are many other tools included:
- Search the web with Google from any site
- Fill in forms with one click
- Highlight search terms on a page
- Blog This (a free account with Blogger.com is required)
- View all Google Toolbar features here
- Windows 95/98/98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
- The pop-up blocker feature requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
We realize that sites sometimes communicate useful information with popups. The Google Pop-up blocker can remember these sites so that popups are allowed to launch. This information is stored on your computer in what’s known as a “whitelist.” The Pop-up blocker uses the whitelist to turn itself off when you visit sites with popups you want to see. Be sure to visit the Google Toolbar’s FAQ’s page before you install this toolbar.
Powered by Facebook Comments