Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
Please join me this Friday, December 19, 2008 as I interview ‘The Leader Builder’, Stephanie Oden.
Stephanie Y. Oden is the president and founder of LiveWire Consulting Group. She partners with organizations to increase productivity and personal effectiveness by designing and implementing results based systems. Her focus is on high performance team development. She advises organizations in the manufacturing and service sectors on how to maximize their human capital potential. Stephanie has a B.S. in Engineering from Auburn University, an M.B.A. from Indiana University, coach certification from RCS and extensive process design and implementation experience. She is a believer in the power of leveraged human capital and leads management in achieving strategic transformations for organizational longevity. She is also the author of Ready, Set, Engage. Stephanie will be discussing the power to engage is really about the power to connect. In her words, Real leaders get the absolutes off the wall and into the hearts of people. We will cover the following topics in this high energy hour:
- Power of Belief
- Matching motivation with moment
- Embodying calm in chaos
- Leaders as people builders
- 6 surefire ways to move from success to significance
- Loyal customers
- Having a following
- Sharing power
- Embracing flexibility
- Be the leader – not the buddy
- Personal excellence
We will also be talking about the 8 biggest challenges new leaders face and what successful leaders have to say about their journey.
PLEASE JOIN US
When: Friday, December 19, 2008
Time: 9 am PST / 10 am MST / 11 am CST / 12 pm EST
Where: Your home of office telephone or computer
Join us Online. The chat room will be open so be sure to ask any questions that you would like Stephanie to answer for you.
Call-in Number: (347) 843-4988
We look forward to “seeing” you on the call!
Powered by Facebook Comments