Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
I really hope that you will join me tomorrow, Friday, January 23, 2009 as I interview one of the best minds that I know. Tony Bodoh is an expert organizational alignment coach and in my considered opinion, a thought leader. He is one of those people that just absolutely makes you think at your best and highest level.
Tony discovered connections between leading-edge psychological and neurological research and the Theory of Constraints and Lean Principles. He uses these links to align the operations and the culture of a company in a way that drives significant positive impact on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). He has unlocked the secret to continued profitable growth in a troubled economy. He utilizes a unique analytical methodology to map an organization’s value and emotional constraints from the customers’ perspectives. Tony then coaches the employees of the organization in a way that gives them the knowledge and confidence to take action and to develop sustainable success.
Tony Bodoh is a frequent speaker at business intelligence and customer experience management conferences. His work has been profiled in a variety of media including CIO Magazine, Knoxville Business Journal, SearchCRM.com, dmreview.com, intelligententerprise.com, b-eye-network.com, htmagazine.com, and Hotel Business Magazine.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- What organizational alignment means.
- How an organization aligns the relationships between employees, customers, individuals and departments.
- How people can begin the process. Tony has created ProfiTornado, a training program that is easy and takes only a few minutes a day.
- The current economic situation and how an aligned company can survive.
- Self actualization and becoming the people we want to be.
- What this means for companies.
- How to create a product that has extreme value.
- How you can help.
This will be an information packed call and one that I suspect will be downloaded to iPods a lot!
When: Friday, January 24, 2009
Time: 9 AM PST / 10 AM MST / 11 AM CST / 12 PM EST
Where: Your home or office telephone or computer
Website: BlogTalkRadio – Denise Griffitts- Your Partner In Success
If you have questions for Denise Griffitts or Tony Bodoh, please join us in the chat room.
Call-in Number: (347) 843-4988
Powered by Facebook Comments