Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
Are you charging the fees you deserve right now?
Do you get nervous when you have to talk money with prospects and clients?
Is all of this “doom and gloom” we’re hearing about in the news about the economy getting you worried?
Then you don’t want to miss my BlogTalkRadio “Your Partner in Success” show this Friday.
This is a FREE call where I’m going to be interviewing Tom Buford, founder of ChargeWhatYouDeserve.com on the topic of fee-setting and how you can charge what you deserve.
Here are a couple of questions that I’m going to ask Tom:
“What do you tell your clients about setting and raising fees even in a slow economy?”
“Can setting your fees too low have a negative impact on attracting clients?”
“What are some tips to effectively communicate your fees with confidence?”
This interview will be this Friday, September 26, at Noon EST. Please check http://time.gov for your correct time zone.
Just click here to get the call-in information. I look forward to “seeing” you on the call!
Powered by Facebook Comments