Free Redirect Check Tool
Table of contents for Free Tools
- WebsitesLog: FreeTraffic Analysic Tool
- Picnik Lets You Edit All Your Photos Online – FREE Tool
- Do You Know How Many Visitors Your Blog Attracts?
- What Is All The Buzz About Podcasting?
- Free Keyword Optimizer Tool
- Free Redirect Check Tool
- Free Search Engine Saturation Tool
- Free Image Manipulation Tools – Round Pics
A lot of us lose out on valuable search engine traffic due to incorrectly configuring our redirects. It is very important that a search engine spider crawling through your website is able to follow any redirects you have set up. When running your online campaign, you can’t be too careful. There are many details that need to be double-checked, and something as important as a redirect deserves special attention.
Make sure that search engines can recognize your redirect by using a Redirect Check tool.
Simply enter a site’s URL, and the tool will let you know if what you’ve set up is search engine friendly. If it isn’t, there’s advice on how to fix it. And if it is, then search engines will know how to recognize and reward your online campaign. It is a simple step that will benefit your website’s longterm health.
Powered by Facebook Comments