How to Create & Profit from Your Facebook Fan Page
Why Does Your Business Need a Facebook Fan Page?
A Facebook fan page is more than just another way to connect with prospects and customers online. Your Facebook fan page can:
- Drive more traffic to your website.
- Help build your email list.
- Sell more products/services.
- Announce special offers and promotions.
- Announce events.
- Share news.
- Provide value to your prospects and customers.
- Share photos and videos.
- Get feedback from clients and prospects.
- Improve your relationships with your prospects and customers.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization because it is open to the search engines, unlike your personal profile.
- You can communicate directly with your “fans”.
- When a person joins your fan page, it’s published in their News feed – this gives a viral quality to your fan page.
- You have access to more than 500 million active users who log onto Facebook regularly and spend an average of 55 minutes per day on the site.
- Facebook is now the 2nd most visited site in the world after Google
- And Facebook fan (business) pages are free!
Plain and simple, Facebook offers a huge potential to profit and grow your business. This post assumes that you already have a Facebook account. If you do not, you’ll need to register – it’s free and quite simple to build. But with the recent advent of the new Facebook Timeline covers, you will want to create one that competently and professionally conveys to your visitor your value proposition because it is the very first them they will see. And it doesn’t have to be a scary or expensive thing to do. For instance you can have custom FB graphics created for $27 that will enhance your branding (Website, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
Head on over to LogoNerds.com and take a look at their FB graphic package.
For $27 you can have them customize one cover image 851×315 and your logo will be correctly sized to fit the square graphic section in the timeline page to 180×180.
And if you still need a great WordPress header design for your website/blog, they do a great job of these for $17.
You can also find other services for online and print collateral at very affordable prices.
Powered by Facebook Comments