No Time to Twitter? Problem Solved.
Table of contents for Twitter
- Customize Your Twitter Profile With Free Backgrounds
- Use Flickr To Create a Twitter Background
- Twitter Tools – Tweetree lets you View Threaded Conversations
- Twitter Search Function Doesn’t Work – But TwitDir Does!
- Twitter Applications Allow You to Be More Effective
- No Time to Twitter? Problem Solved.
- New Online Social Networking Site – Twellow
- BubbleTweet – Add A Video Message To Your Twitter Page
- Customize Your Twitter Profile For Only $10
- Do You Know Your Twitter Temperature?
I don’t know about you, but I often find it difficult to make the time to twitter as much as I feel I ought. Today I found a neat little solution to my twitter time management problem while visiting Rosalind Gardner’s Net Profits Today blog. I am now able to have twitterfeed automatically post my blog post to twitter which makes me very happy indeed.
Setup is simple. Just go to twitterfeed.com and signup for a new account. You will need to supply them with your twitter username and password. You will also need to create an open ID if you don’t already have one that you use across the internet.
Once you have that setup, and this takes just a couple of minutes, you will create new twitter feeds for your various blogs. Rosalind suggests that you use the prefix option if you tend to write long blog post titles as this can get truncated if the title is too long. That’s it. You are done and no longer have to run to twitter to post your blogs.
Check out my twitter posts.
Powered by Facebook Comments