Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
I know this is very last minute, but I do have an excuse (of sorts). It has been Monday to infinity and beyond today, meaning that this got pushed aside as we feverishly worked on client projects. Today I feel very much like the fairy tale cobbler who neglected to take care of his own shoes.
Tomorrow, November 18, 2008 I am hosting a very informative free teleseminar on effective marketing strategies and wanted to be sure to post a link on my blogs.
I will be interviewing Adam Urbanski – small business Marketing Mentor – who will be showing you a few new strategies that would allow you to grow your business faster and with less effort. Best of all – this is a FREE teleseminar.
Interested? Read on…
Adam is an amazing marketing genius whose strategies are helping thousands of professionals and online entrepreneurs attract more new clients and generate bigger profits.
This call will give you specific information, show you how to implement ideas fast, and motivate you to take the right action in your business.
- Attract all the new clients you want in the next three to six months – even if you are starting from scratch and on a shoestring budget.
- Overcome your internal resistance to promoting yourself, develop a marketing savvy mindset, and quickly put into action brilliant strategies that generate the type of results you want and need!
- Put most of your marketing on a complete autopilot and still turn more prospects into clients, and more clients into referral-giving fans.
Remember, there is no cost to participate, but you do have to take action and reserve your spot now before all the tele-seats are taken.
I hope to ‘see’ you on the call!
BTW, there are a couple of limits that you need to be aware of. One, this is a one-time call only. Adam is an incredibly busy man and I was extremely lucky to be able to chat with him for 90 minutes. Two, the line that were are using for the call will allow for private Q&A at the end but can only hold 97 people who dial in. So we have to limit the registrations. Be sure to reserve your spot!
Powered by Facebook Comments