27 Questions to Find Your Passion Created by Scott Dinsmore
Guidance: You are the only one who can find your passion – It’s inside you and just has to be uncovered. Use the below to explore what lights you on fire. Don’t rush through these. Go somewhere quiet, with no internet and dedicate at least 2-3 hours to developing your answers. Some may apply more than others. That’s fine. Allow your mind to run wild. These questions will only be useful if you allow them to.
It’s time to start living with passion!
1. What makes you happiest in your life? What excites you?
2. What do you do that makes you feel invincible?
3. What do people thank you for?
4. What are you ridiculously good at? What are your precious gifts?
5. Who do you look up to? Who are your mentors? Who inspires you? Why?
6. When was the last time you massively over-delivered on something? What was it and why did you work so damn hard?
7. When was the last time you were in a state of flow, in the zone and totally lost track of time? What were you doing?
8. Imagine you won $158 million in the lottery. It’s now three months later. How will you spend tomorrow?
9. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
10. If you could have or do anything, what would it be?
11. What topics do you find yourself continuously arguing or defending with others? What beliefs does your stance represent?
12. What makes you most angry about the state of the world? With unlimited resources how could you fix it?
13. What are you most afraid of for the next generation, whether you have kids or not?
14. What do you love helping people with? How do you most commonly help others?
15. What’s your favorite section in the bookstore? What’s the first magazine you’d pick up at the grocery store?
16. When was the last time you couldn’t sleep because you were so excited about what you had to work on? What was it?
17. If you trusted that your art (your creativity) would support your life, How would you live?
18. Out of all your current work roles, what would you gladly do for free?
19. If you were able to be a member of the audience at your own funeral (in 100 years or so) what would you want to hear people say?
20. What do you want to be remembered for – what dent do you want to have put in the world?
21. What do your friends always tell you you’d be good at, that you should do for a living (i.e. “he’d make a great…)? If you don’t remember, then go ask five of them.
22. What are you naturally curious about?
23. If you had a free hour to surf the internet, what would you explore?
24. Think back to when you were 5 or10 years old. What did you want to be when you grew up? Anything goes. What skills and metaphors do these represent (i.e. pilot may be a symbol for freedom)?
25. If you could write a book to help the world, that is guaranteed to be a best seller, what would the title be? What’s it about?
26. What careers do you find yourself dreaming of? What jobs do others have that you wish were yours?
27. What 3-5 dream jobs or businesses can you imagine that would firmly embody your core beliefs about the world. Sky’s the limit.
And a bonus…
28. What revolution do you want to lead?
Scott Dinsmore has created a FREE 2012 Goal Setting and Action Workbook that you can download here. I have!read more
Table of contents for Your Partner In Success Radio Show 2010
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Back Deborah Dubree
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes David Lee
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Vickie Mullins
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Michael Bloxton
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Rebecca Quinn
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Back Judy Peebles
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Kara Oh
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Wendy Y. Bailey
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Lisa Manyon
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Back Rosalind Gardner
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Libby Gill
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Melanie Benson Strick
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Heather Gray
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Bob Kelly
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Angela O’Mara
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Jim Bouchard
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Tom Buford
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Rosalind Gardner
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Loren Fogleman and Nan Akasha
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Jack Humphrey
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Kim Castle
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Matt Clark
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Larry Winget
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Peggy McColl
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Todd Durkin
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Jon Hansen
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Christine Kloser
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes George Krueger and Mary-Lynn Foster
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Lynne Klippel
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Marsh Engle
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Debbie LaChusa
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Back Larry Winget
Unwittingly, an entrepreneur can become their very own bottleneck to the success they desire. From decision making to delegation and planning, every step you take as an entrepreneur either sets you on the path to greatness, or causes you to waste precious time and money on the wrong things.
Knowing how to think and act like a CEO, whether you are making five figures or seven, is the key to building your empire. Imagine spending most of your time doing the things you love while achieving more in a week than most people do in a year!
As CEO of Success Connections for almost 10 years, Melanie Benson Strick has discovered how to build a successful, thriving company with her secret weapon — LEVERAGE. Having learned first hand the difference between a struggling solo-practice and a thriving six+ figure business, Melanie works exclusively with entrepreneurs who want to skyrocket their profits so they can experience more time off.
With over 12 years experience in Corporate project management, advanced results coaching and leadership development, Melanie turns her clients into profitable, high-payoff success stories. Melanie’s clients enjoy an average growth rate of 172% within the first year while creating more time for living their dream lifestyle.
Melanie is on faculty at StomperNet, one of the worlds leading authorities on online marketing, hosts a weekly radio show called The Get Real Revolution, and is author of The Power of the Virtual Team, co-author of the Visionary Women Inspiring the World and the upcoming best seller The CEO Factor. Melanie has spoken all over the country and shared the stage with legends such as Chris Howard, John Assaraf, Barbara DeAngelis, Alex Mandossian, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hanson.
We will talk about Leadership Mastery: How being CEO of your business is the fastest path to massive growth.
Please join me as Melanie Benson Strick shows us how to:
- Stop being the bottleneck to six and seven figure results by tackling three simple areas.
- Build a team of “A Players” who basically run our business for us, freeing us up to be the visionary and creative.
- Know when to invest in your growth…and when to hold back…so you wisely use your assets.
- Tap into the same strategies the “Big Dogs” use to build their empires.
- Understand cash infusion techniques to fuel your growth quickly.
Your Partner In Success Radio Show
When: Friday, April 30 , 2010
Time: 9 am PST, 10 am MST, 11 am CST, 12 pm EST
Where: Your home office telephone or computer.
Website: Your Partner In Success Radio Show
Call-in Number: 347-843-4988
If you have any questions you would like to ask Melanie, or to speak with us live please join us in the chat room or on the phone.
We look forward to “seeing” you!read more
My friend and colleague Dr. Jack Singer has been invited to conduct a training class at Global Teleclass which is an international speaking platform for renowned speakers, trainers and authors.
By attending as many free classes as you like, you will be trained, motivated and inspired by these speakers and authors, many of whom command top dollar for a single keynote speech. The only caveat is that the calls are not recorded or transcribed so be sure to be on the call or calls that you sign up for. I registered today for several myself and will be learning from Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, Jay Conrad Levinson, T. Harv Eker, and of course, Dr. Jack! Oh, and did I mention Libby Gill who will be appearing on my “Your Partner In Success Radio Show” this month?
About Dr. Jack Singer
Dr. Jack Singer is a licensed Clinical, Sports and Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, author, trainer and consultant. His expertise includes a Doctorate in Industrial / Organizational Psychology and a Post-Doctorate in Clinical / Sports Psychology.
Jack has been recognized with Diplomates from the American Academy of Behavioral Medicine, the Society of Police and Criminal Psychology, and he has been awarded with a special Diplomate in Sports Psychology from the National Institute of Sports Professionals. He has a special Certification in Clinical Hypnosis from the American Academy of Clinical Hypnosis and Jack has taught in the Psychology departments of seven universities, including four years as an Assistant Professor of Psychology at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
Dr. Jack has been in private practice and consulting for 33 years and the rich variety of Dr. Jack’s experience ranges from training serious athletes and teams to consistently reach peak performance levels…to working with couples and families to resolve relationship issues, to designing team building re-TREATS for Fortune 1000 corporations, and large legal and medical practices.
So many people are overwhelmed these days with the stressors of job insecurity, economic disasters, the housing market collapse, the threat of world terrorism knocking on our doorsteps, and even the potential impact of global warming. Yet, despite these terrific challenges, some people continue to thrive, relaxed, optimistic and healthy. Are these people just blessed genetically or have they learned how to be resilient, despite the inevitable challenges they face daily? The answer is that they have learned the skills necessary to cover themselves with psychological Teflon and buffer themselves from these stressors.
In this class you will learn how to recognize the exact causes of your stress, how to empower yourself to overcome those stresses and build resiliency skills that can last you a lifetime. The end result is that you will bring life to your years and add years to your life.
Tuition: No Cost
Grab your seat here!read more
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
I am inviting you to join me at the Master Business Building Club to hear Michael Gerber live on October 21. 2008
Michael Gerber is the Founder and Chairman of E-Myth Worldwide, his Training, Coaching and Consulting firm, which has worked with more than 50,000 businesses. What is so exciting to me is that he will be speaking about his most recent book: “Awakening the Entrepreneur Within: How Ordinary People Can Create Extraordinary Companies. Given all that is going on with our economy today, this is a very important teleseminar!
Michael’s Dream: to inspire people to dream by awakening the entrepreneur within them.
Michael’s Vision: to be the authority for helping dreamers everywhere create the small businesses they once could only imagine.
Michael’s Purpose: to transform the lives of ordinary people by providing them with the thrill of creation while creating the means to generate their own and others’ economic freedom.
Michael’s Mission: to create a turnkey system for awakening the entrepreneur within every person who wishes to go into business for themselves, while providing them with the support for doing it.
And he has done it. In Awakening the Entrepreneur Within you are invited into the Dreaming Room, where your own entrepreneurial dreams will come alive and become reality. Michael will help you shape your dream into a viable, economically successful company! As he writes: “It is time to dream. It is time to care about something bigger than you. It is time to imagine something sorely needed in the world—the world you live in—that somebody would pay to have. It is time to look around you and ask yourself, ‘What’s missing in this picture?’”
If you see something missing in your world, it’s time to start dreaming. Let Michael Gerber welcome you to this exciting teleseminar by going to the Master Business Building Club and claiming your FREE 30 day all-access pass to our world class experts and leading edge Web 2.0 technologies.
I look forward to seeing you there. If you have any questions at all, you can email me in the club. You will find me on the “Team of Experts” page.
Your Partner In Success,
Denise Griffitts, Founder and CEOread more
Table of contents for Success Library
- The Science of Getting Rich – Is It In Your Library?