Table of contents for Social Networking
- Do You Have Your Business Profile Set Up At Fast Pitch Networking Yet?
- The Relationship Economy – Why Social Networking Matters
- Gmail and GMail Notifier
- Visual Social Bookmarking – Bonzo Box
So many people entering the online marketing world miss the entire point of using social media to grow their business. In fact, many make it harder and much more time consuming than necessary, while others get bombarded by so much information that it effectively paralyzes them.
This beautifully crafted post on The Relationship Economy blog explains the basics of social networking. I suggest that you read it and then compare your current social media marketing strategy to it. I think that you will quickly understand where your social marketing can become the performance engine that drives your business.read more
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
Since you really want to help your clients, you may stretch yourself to take it on, even with all your other responsibilities calling you. You do it because you want to serve your clients to the best of your ability–knowing the more successful they are, the more successful you are. Yet marketing and copywriting is one of the more complex and challenging areas for any business owner, especially online businesses. Wouldn’t it be great to get a crash course it the “must knows” of online marketing and copywriting?
Please join me as I interview Donna Kozic of MyBigBusinessCard.com where you’ll discover:
- The 3 most vital time-saving questions to ask your clients about their online marketing. (This tip alone will shave hours and hours of phone time for you.)
- Why most of your clients are failing at their marketing…and what you can do about it. (They’ll love you forever!)
- How to develop and showcase marketing know-how that will pull clients into your fold–and get them to stay.
- You’ll also hear where you can get more resources so you can steer your clients down the right online marketing path when it comes to promoting their events, services and info-products.
October 24, 2008
9 AM PST / 10 AM MST / 11 AM CST / 12 PM PST
To get call information signup here:
“See” you on the call!
Table of contents for Free Tools
- WebsitesLog: FreeTraffic Analysic Tool
- Picnik Lets You Edit All Your Photos Online – FREE Tool
- Do You Know How Many Visitors Your Blog Attracts?
- What Is All The Buzz About Podcasting?
- Free Keyword Optimizer Tool
- Free Redirect Check Tool
- Free Search Engine Saturation Tool
- Free Image Manipulation Tools – Round Pics
If you are desirous of marketing on the internet you must be willing to pursue and utilize various methods of promotion and marketing. One way to drive traffic to your websites is to use podcasting. If you are not familiar with podcasting, it is basically an audio or video digital media file that can distributed over the internet by syndicated download, through web feeds to your iPod or computer. Podcasts can be syndicated, subscribed to, and downloaded automatically when new content is added which makes it a very viral tool. You can download podcasts about everything from news to food, politics to education, personal logs to sports, music to technology and everything in-between.
Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular for SEO marketing as many internet visitors are increasingly visual. I always recommend delivering your message in both PDF and audio if possible.
To create podcasts you need:
- A microphone
- Recording and editing software (We recommend Audacity which a free, cross platform sound editor)
- Music clip library (optional)
- A way to publish your podcast
To listen to a podcast you need:
- A device such as an iPod to listen to the podcasts
- Software for playing media (Windows Media Player, iTunes, RealPlayer, or Winamp)
- Podcatching software (optional)
Once you have created your podcast you will need a way to distribute it to your listeners. You can link the files to your web page and will need to give listeners a way to subscribe through an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed. Using RSS, listeners can subscribe through your podcast through iTunes or another aggregator.read more