Table of contents for Twitter
- Customize Your Twitter Profile With Free Backgrounds
- Use Flickr To Create a Twitter Background
- Twitter Tools – Tweetree lets you View Threaded Conversations
- Twitter Search Function Doesn’t Work – But TwitDir Does!
- Twitter Applications Allow You to Be More Effective
- No Time to Twitter? Problem Solved.
- New Online Social Networking Site – Twellow
- BubbleTweet – Add A Video Message To Your Twitter Page
- Customize Your Twitter Profile For Only $10
- Do You Know Your Twitter Temperature?
Are you in the mood to step up your internet branding and create a great impression with a customized Twitter background? There is no question in my mind that when you visit a Twitter page that has had some care taken with it, that you walk away with a higher impression of that person’s business acumen than you would if the Twitter page was the generic blue clouds that you see just about everywhere. It is estimated that people who visit a Twitter profile that looks both creative and professional are 3 times more likely to visit the website URL listed on your profile.
My friend Ben Cope just released his Twitter Template System and Ben truly understands the importance of branding your online image. His system offers 100 Twitter templates and if you scroll down the page you will see my Twitter background just above the payment button. Ben designed this system for people who need an easy-to-follow system with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials that will guide you through the process with complete ease.
We would love to see your Twitter page after you use Ben’s fabulous new system so please send a link and we will be happy to post them here.
BTW, Ben is also using a very neat little piece of technology on his page that I blogged about here recently called BubbleTweet. Check it out!read more
Table of contents for Denise Recommends
- What Is In Your Success Library?
- “The I Love Me” Lessons Help Parents Develop Self Confidence and Self Love In Children
“I am not a speed reader. I am a speed understander.” ~ Issac Asimov
I admit it. I am a completely out of control when it comes to books, e-books, manuals, and articles torn from publications. I am congenitally incapable of disposing of any kind of book no matter how tatty (or ruined from being dropped in the bathtub) that it gets. I can sometimes give them away, barter with them, or trade them in, but I cannot throw one away.
I am a voracious reader and have always been that person who goes to the beach loaded down with books, books, and more books. While we are at the beach the local library is absolutely guaranteed to have an old book sale, so back from the trip come yet more books. My garage has built in bookshelves running the full length of one of the walls. Not the short wall either. This is where my fiction, non-fiction, childhood books and college papers reside. My success library on the other hand, takes up an entire wall in my office. When it gets too crowded, I sneak books into my husband’s office.
This life long disability has now caught up with the technology age and I find myself unable to rid the e-books folder on my computer of any document no matter how out of date it may be, or even how poorly written it may be. I tried today — I really did. Now, while nothing actually got moved to the recyle bin, I did find some real gems that I will share with you here as a series.
One of the gems that was re-discovered today is The New Rules of Viral Marketing by David Meerman Scott.
“One of the coolest things about the Web is that when an idea takes off, it can propel a brand or company to seemingly instant fame and fortune. For free. Whatever you call it-viral, buzz, word-of-mouse, or word-of-blog marketing-having other people tell your story drives action. One person sends it to another, then that person sends it to yet another, and on and on.
The challenge for marketers is to harness the amazing power of word-of-mouse. I hope this e-book helps you learn about other people’s success so you can apply some of their ideas and lessons in your own word-of-mouse efforts.
As you will learn, the formula for success includes a combination of some great-and free- Web content (a video, blog entry, interactive tool, or e-book) that provides valuable information (or is groundbreaking or amazing or hilarious or involves a celebrity), plus a network of people to light the fire and links that make your content very easy to share.”
Click here to visit Your Office On The Web and download the PDF. You will definitely want to add this to your success library!
Denise’s Tip of the Day: Spend at least 30 minutes a day reading books and / or listening to audio training to help you grow, expand your knowledge, inspire you, and move you closer to success.
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
Since you really want to help your clients, you may stretch yourself to take it on, even with all your other responsibilities calling you. You do it because you want to serve your clients to the best of your ability–knowing the more successful they are, the more successful you are. Yet marketing and copywriting is one of the more complex and challenging areas for any business owner, especially online businesses. Wouldn’t it be great to get a crash course it the “must knows” of online marketing and copywriting?
Please join me as I interview Donna Kozic of MyBigBusinessCard.com where you’ll discover:
- The 3 most vital time-saving questions to ask your clients about their online marketing. (This tip alone will shave hours and hours of phone time for you.)
- Why most of your clients are failing at their marketing…and what you can do about it. (They’ll love you forever!)
- How to develop and showcase marketing know-how that will pull clients into your fold–and get them to stay.
- You’ll also hear where you can get more resources so you can steer your clients down the right online marketing path when it comes to promoting their events, services and info-products.
October 24, 2008
9 AM PST / 10 AM MST / 11 AM CST / 12 PM PST
To get call information signup here:
“See” you on the call!