Table of contents for Weekly Recommended Resource
Weekly Recommended Resources
When I needed to convert videos for a client who has over 40 fitness videos so we could upload them to ClickBank and offer them as a digital product this is the tool I used.
Leawo DVD to MP4 Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use DVD tool that can perfectly convert DVD to MP4 video. This DVD to MP4 Converter also can convert DVD to iPod, DVD to iPhone, DVD to Apple TV, DVD to PSP, DVD to PS3 compatible MP4 video file. Then together with the fast conversion speed and excellent output quality, this DVD to MP4 Converter allows you easily and freely enjoy the DVD movie playback on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3 and other more MP3 players on the go.
KEY FEATURES of Leawo DVD to MP4 Converter:
- User-friendly and easiest-to-use interface;
- Powerful functions;
- Convert DVD to MP4 video file with excellent quality;
- Convert DVD to iPod compatible MP4 video file;
- Convert DVD to iPhone and DVD to Apple TV compatible MP4 video file;
- Convert DVD to PSP and DVD to PS3 compatible MP4 video file;
- Supported the generated MP4 file playback on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3 palyers;
- Convert DVD to MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, AC3 audio file;
- Set the visual effect by specifying video brightness, contrast, volume;
- Trim any duration of DVD movie for conversion;
- Support DVD Specific Features: Subtitle, Audio Track, and Angles;
- Crop any parts of the video image and extract the black edge;
- Custom output file by specifying video bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, audio bit rate and etc;
- Merge multiple chapters or titles into one file for converting to entire movie and split DVD chapters;
- Get thumbnail screenshot with one click to enrich picture base;
- All encoders/decoders embedded in;
- Support batch process and convert multiple DVD to MP4 file at a time;
- Fast conversion speed and excellent quality.
Leawo also offers a variety of other converter type products on their site, ranging from DVD, video, powerpoint, and Mac compatible tools. A good number of them are free (limited capabilities) or offer free trials.
Click here to order this product. (This is an affliate link.)read more
Online video is huge. It is absolutely everywhere and is a enormously popular marketing tool for entrepreneurs. Did you know that video is being called the “must use marketing tool” of 2010?
If you want to use video to promote your business, but you’re not sure where to begin, I can point you in the right direction. My friend and colleague Lou Bortone is the go-to guy for video and if you want to get some video marketing tips and tricks from him, you can listen to him tonight. This is brand new, never-before-shared content and doesn’t require you to opt-in or sign-up. Just show up here.
Lou tells me that this call tonight will also give you a brief “sneak peak” of the first ever online video bootcamp on Saturday, March 27. It is aptly named “Video in a Day!”
If you want to find out how to market and promote your business with video, this is the perfect opportunity. It’s easy, affordable and you can get your video online in just one day!
I really hope you’re able to take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn video from Lou.
Once you have posted your new videos please come back here and let us know where we can see them!read more
Table of contents for Twitter
- Customize Your Twitter Profile With Free Backgrounds
- Use Flickr To Create a Twitter Background
- Twitter Tools – Tweetree lets you View Threaded Conversations
- Twitter Search Function Doesn’t Work – But TwitDir Does!
- Twitter Applications Allow You to Be More Effective
- No Time to Twitter? Problem Solved.
- New Online Social Networking Site – Twellow
- BubbleTweet – Add A Video Message To Your Twitter Page
- Customize Your Twitter Profile For Only $10
- Do You Know Your Twitter Temperature?
Here is yet another engaging and entertaining Twitter tool. Bubble Tweet allows you to add a pop-up video message to your Twitter page in seconds. You will have to have a camera already attached to your computer for this to work as this site does not allow user uploaded videos.
Why would you want to use BubbleTweet? I think it would be useful if you wanted to deliver a welcoming message or some important or time sensitive message with a personal message from you when Twitterers land on your page. They can then pause, reply or close the introduction video that you have created. After watching the video, your visitors will be redirected back to the original Twitter profile page. There is also a stat counter which lets you know how many views your video received.
I wouldn’t abuse this, as it seems like it could become annoying after a while, but for time sensitive announcements it may well be a good thing.
Want to see an example? Click here to see Kevin Sherman’s BubbleTweet. He is the creator of the service.
Let me know what you think!read more