Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
Table of contents for Expert Interview Series
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Computer Trainer and Life Coach Crystal Williamson
- Denise Griffitts Interviews “The Leader Builder”, Stephanie Oden
- Please Join Me and ‘The Marketing Mentor’ Adam Urbanski
- Top 5 Reasons Your Clients Struggle with Marketing & How You Can Help Them
- Design Your Blueprint For Success in 2009 and Build the Business You Love
- Michael Gerber “Live” at The Master Business Building Club 10/21/2008
- Fee Setting Secrets Revealed
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Tony Bodoh, of Tony Bodoh International
If you’re like most Virtual Assistants, Web Developers, Coaches, or other online service professionals, you wish you could clone yourself. Phones ringing, email piling up and client project lists growing longer and longer. At the same time, you wish you could clone your best clients–and keep the ones you have.In the midst of this, comes the question: “Do you do…copywriting…sales letters…marketing…(fill in the blank)?”
Since you really want to help your clients, you may stretch yourself to take it on, even with all your other responsibilities calling you. You do it because you want to serve your clients to the best of your ability–knowing the more successful they are, the more successful you are. Yet marketing and copywriting is one of the more complex and challenging areas for any business owner, especially online businesses. Wouldn’t it be great to get a crash course it the “must knows” of online marketing and copywriting?
Please join me as I interview Donna Kozic of MyBigBusinessCard.com where you’ll discover:
- The 3 most vital time-saving questions to ask your clients about their online marketing. (This tip alone will shave hours and hours of phone time for you.)
- Why most of your clients are failing at their marketing…and what you can do about it. (They’ll love you forever!)
- How to develop and showcase marketing know-how that will pull clients into your fold–and get them to stay.
- You’ll also hear where you can get more resources so you can steer your clients down the right online marketing path when it comes to promoting their events, services and info-products.
October 24, 2008
9 AM PST / 10 AM MST / 11 AM CST / 12 PM PST
To get call information signup here:
“See” you on the call!
Powered by Facebook Comments