What Is All The Buzz About Podcasting?
Table of contents for Free Tools
- WebsitesLog: FreeTraffic Analysic Tool
- Picnik Lets You Edit All Your Photos Online – FREE Tool
- Do You Know How Many Visitors Your Blog Attracts?
- What Is All The Buzz About Podcasting?
- Free Keyword Optimizer Tool
- Free Redirect Check Tool
- Free Search Engine Saturation Tool
- Free Image Manipulation Tools – Round Pics
If you are desirous of marketing on the internet you must be willing to pursue and utilize various methods of promotion and marketing. One way to drive traffic to your websites is to use podcasting. If you are not familiar with podcasting, it is basically an audio or video digital media file that can distributed over the internet by syndicated download, through web feeds to your iPod or computer. Podcasts can be syndicated, subscribed to, and downloaded automatically when new content is added which makes it a very viral tool. You can download podcasts about everything from news to food, politics to education, personal logs to sports, music to technology and everything in-between.
Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular for SEO marketing as many internet visitors are increasingly visual. I always recommend delivering your message in both PDF and audio if possible.
To create podcasts you need:
- A microphone
- Recording and editing software (We recommend Audacity which a free, cross platform sound editor)
- Music clip library (optional)
- A way to publish your podcast
To listen to a podcast you need:
- A device such as an iPod to listen to the podcasts
- Software for playing media (Windows Media Player, iTunes, RealPlayer, or Winamp)
- Podcatching software (optional)
Once you have created your podcast you will need a way to distribute it to your listeners. You can link the files to your web page and will need to give listeners a way to subscribe through an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed. Using RSS, listeners can subscribe through your podcast through iTunes or another aggregator.
Powered by Facebook Comments