You Tube Adds Partner Communications Hub
Did you know that YouTube recently released its Partner Communication Hub?
This, according to YouTube, is the place to go for news on latest features, updates, and events for partners. They have revamped the Optimization Resources section and added some new documents aimed at getting partners to get more out of their YouTube presence. The Hub also has a feed that you can add to your reader to stay up to date.
YouTube says the Hub is a place to:
- Connect with other partners in our Partner Help Forum
- Connect to our Partner Help Center
- Review YouTube’s current site issues
- View the partner support team’s most recent YouTube video
- Receive site updates and announcements
- Keep up-to-date with YouTube blogs
- Get optimization tips
Powered by Facebook Comments