Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Dr. Jack Singer
Table of contents for Your Partner In Success Radio Show
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Denise Wakeman
- Denise Griffitts Interviews World Class Speaker Craig Valentine
- Lou Bortone Discussess How to Generate Visibility & Traffic With Online Video
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Business Coach Carma Spence- Pothitt
- Learn the Art of Business Journaling with Judy Peebles
- Denise Griffitts Interviews Web 2.0 Expert Jack Humphrey
- Your Partner In Success Radio Welcomes Paul and Layne Cutright
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Author and Career Expert Ford R. Myers
- Ask Coach Frank Dolan Your Health and Fitness Questions – May 22
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Back Ben Cope
- Your Partner In Success Radio Shows Welcomes Back Ben Cope
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Karyn Greenstreet
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Archives
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Kristin Robertson
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Donna Gunter
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Kim Beasley
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Deborah Dubree
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Ali R. Rodriquez
- Your Partner In Success Welcomes Rosalind Gardner
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Dr. Jack Singer
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Jim Bouchard
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Bud Bilanich
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Loren Fogelman
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Jay Speyerer
- Your Partner In Success Radio Show Welcomes Back Jim Bouchard
Your Partner In Success Radio Show
I am delighted to welcome to the show nationally renowned Sport Psychologist Dr. Jack Singer.
Dr. Singer is a licensed Clinical, Sports and Industrial/Organizational Psychologist, author, trainer and consultant. His expertise includes a Doctorate in Industrial / Organizational Psychology and a Post-Doctorate in Clinical / Sports Psychology. Jack has been recognized with Diplomates from the American Academy of Behavioral Medicine, the Society of Police and Criminal Psychology, and he has been awarded with a special Diplomate in Sports Psychology from the National Institute of Sports Professionals. He has a special Certification in Clinical Hypnosis from the American Academy of Clinical Hypnosis and Jack has taught in the Psychology departments of seven universities, including four years as an Assistant Professor of Psychology at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
Dr. Jack Singer has been in private practice and consulting for 33 years and the rich variety of Dr. Jack’s experience ranges from training serious athletes and teams to consistently reach peak performance levels… to working with couples and families to resolve relationship issues, to designing teambuilding ‘re-TREATS’ for Fortune 1000 corporations, and large legal and medical practices. He recently joined the team of experts at the Virtual Assistance University and will be working with small business owners on a variety of issues directly related to their success, both personal and business.
Dr. Singer is also a great motivational speaker who can engage a crowd through comedy and motivation. A proud member of the National Speakers Association, Dr. Jack is renowned among North America’s top motivational speakers and has spent twenty-five years speaking for and consulting with Fortune 1000 companies, athletes, professional associations and human resources professionals from Miami to Malaysia. His research and self-help articles appear in business, medical, human resources and sports journals across the United States. In fact, you can download a free Power Breathing hypnosis sample here.
We will be covering a range of topics pertaining to the health and well-being of busy entrepreneurs.
Staying positive during uncertain times.
How to build your resiliency to face the challenges in your life.
How to unleash the creativity that is within.
Your Partner In Success Radio Show
When: Friday, Oct 30, 2009
Time: 9 am PST, 10 am MST, 11 am CST, 12 pm PST
Where: Your home office telephone or computer.
Website: Your Partner In Success Radio Show
Call-in Number: 347-843-4988
Time permitting, we will take questions so please be sure to join us in the chat room.
We look forward to “seeing” you!
Powered by Facebook Comments